What is this Program?
The Get Active Kids Voucher Program helps eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and recreation activities by reimbursing the cost of membership and registration fees, uniforms and equipment. Eligible children may be able to receive up to $200 each.
Who is Eligible?
Children aged between 4 to 18 and named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card and Medicare card to be eligible.
Can I use my Voucher for Dance?
Yes! Dance is an approved activity on the program and you can redeem your voucher for dance via the terms of the program. See Program Overview for more information.
Is this run Through Ausdance VIC?
No. This is an initiative of the Victorian State Government. Ausdance VIC has nothing to do with the voucher application and approval process. Please see Program Overview for more information on how to apply, what the vouchers can be used for and all related processes.
How is Ausdance VIC Involved?
Ausdance VIC is the Victorian state government’s recognised peak body for dance, supported through Creative Victoria, therefore activity reimbursement (voucher approval) will only be approved if the activity is with an active organisation member of Ausdance VIC. For a full list of active members see Ausdance Vic Organisation Members below.
* List current as at 8 July 2021
Information for Member Organisations
- Please see the Program Overview on the Department of Sports and Recreation website to understand what services can be reimbursed under the voucher program.
- Please make sure you understand who is eligible for this voucher program.
- Please make sure you only communicate factual information about the voucher program from the information listed in Program Overview.
- To deliver a service under this voucher program you must have an active Child Safe Policy.
- Ausdance VIC is not delivering this voucher program and can only offer assistance in how to access the delivery requirements.
- This program is being delivered by the Department of Sports and Recreation and all information can be accessed via the Program Overview.
If you are a member organisation who is not listed on the current members list above, don’t panic, please contact us and we will make sure you are added.
Information for Non-Member Organisations
- Vouchers will only be approved for reimbursement if they are used with an active Organisation Member of Ausdance VIC.
- We are offering Memberships at greatly reduced prices as we support the Dance sector’s recovery.
- You can easily become an organisation member via the Join Today button above.
- You will need to have an active Child Safe Policy to deliver this program.
- Once you have successfully joined, you will be added to the list of Ausdance VIC Organisation Members which is updated regularly.
- If you believe you are an active member, but you’re not listed as a current member, please contact us.
- If you are a Dancesport / Ballroom Dance studio, you can deliver this program as a member of Ausdance VIC or Dancesport Victoria.
Ausdance VIC will communicate more information as it becomes available. If you have questions you should refer to the Program Overview first and if you need further assistance you may contact us.