As of 11:59pm tonight, 12/2/2021 stage 4 Coronavirus restrictions are being reintroduced to all of Victoria.
Most importantly for our sector this means;
All dance studio’s, creative studio’s and fitness centres must close until restrictions are lifted. Ausdance Vic will keep you updated as further details for our sector are released.
Stay at home unless:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
- Other specified reasons (specific exemptions apply – refer to DHHS website)
Face masks must be worn in all settings outside your home.
From all of us at Ausdance Vic, stay safe, stay positive and stay dancing in your homes!