Ausdance VIC provides support for the delivery of VET Dance by partnering with schools or studios who wish to deliver the subject.
Partnering with Ausdance VIC eliminates the long and costly process of establishing a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) structure for your school, or of adding the course to your scope of registration if your school is already an RTO delivering other VET subjects.
What do I need to become an Ausdance Partner?
- Provide a suitable safe dance teaching space
- Engage a dance teacher who holds Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE 40116, and is competent to teach a minimum of two dance styles to industry standards (from Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Street Dance and Cultural Dance)
- Engage in a partnership agreement with Ausdance Victoria to deliver the Ausdance VET Dance course (CUA20113)
What does Ausdance VIC do?
- Provide all course materials
- Manage student enrolments
- Record student results
- Issue certification and statements of attainment
- Monitor, support and review training and assessment
- Provide professional development for trainers
- Provide “Industry Days” where students ‘get a tase’ of the dance industry
- Maintain trainer records
- Complete annual statutory reporting
- Support partners with meeting VCAA requirements
If your school is outside Victoria, it is still possible to be a partner.
Contact Us with any questions and to organise a partnership agreement.