On Wednesday 4 August, group limits were be removed from indoor physical recreation. Dance class sizes are determined by the dimensions of your space.
- Density of 1 per 4sqm applies
- Maximum of 100 people per space (room)
- COVID Check-in Marshal must ensure attendees check-in
- Masks must be worn when not being physically exertive
Worked Example to illustrate
- 8m x 12m room (8×12) = 96 square metres
- 1 person per 4sqm (96/4) = 24 people4
- You could have a class of 23 with 1 teacher
Stay safe and keep dancing!