Clarification received from Creative Victoria in relation to dance classes
- There must be 1.5m between participants and, where the child requires parental supervision, ‘spectators’ are limited to one parent, guardian or carer
- You can have more than one class in a building if in entirely separate spaces/rooms; and timed so as not to have cross over in arriving/departing students; and density quotients complied with.
- Controls such as face masks, limits on shared equipment, time between groups and requirement for a COVID Safe marshal on site need to be employed.
- We are seeking clarity on drama, singing and non-wind music lessons in Step 3 and note that information re Step 4 has not yet been finalised.
Settings: Current Melbourne
Only recording and broadcast of classes permitted, with minimum people required to conduct the recording/streaming, up to 5 people
Settings: Current Regional Victoria and from 8 November in Melbourne
- Indoor classes can be held for up to 20 students up to 18 years old subject to density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm (without a group cap of 10)
- Indoor non-contact fitness including gyms (and adult dance classes) permissible for maximum of 20 (10 per space) subject to the density quotient of I person per 8 sqm.
Easing restriction documents that accompanied the Premier’s announcement
Updated Restricted Activity directions